Patagonia R4 Hybrid Booties Black
Offering excellent warmth for winter surfing while maintaining a more natural feel on your board, the R4 Hybrid Booties are made from 4mm neoprene with a fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid interior lining and a soft but durable Supratex sole. Suggested water temperatures: 38–48° F/3–9° C.
If it’s a 5-mile trek to get to your spot, your surf booties shouldn’t feel like hiking boots when you finally paddle out. Light, stretchy and ultraflexible, our new R4 Hybrid Booties offer supplemental warmth and protection while maintaining a traditional barefoot feel. Made from durable, high-quality 4mm neoprene with an interior lining of fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid, their minimalist split-toe construction gives you a close and precise connection to your board. The exterior face fabric is 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex; soft but durable Supratex soles maximize grip. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped. The low-bulk design also slides easily into swim fins for cold-water bodysurfing. Suggested water temperatures: 38–48° F/3–9° C.
Patagonia R4 Hybrid Booties Black Product Features:
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability and warmth
- All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Supratex sole provides increased traction and flexibility
- Split-toe design for maximum dexterity
Patagonia R4 Hybrid Booties Black Weight and Material:
- Durable 4mm neoprene lined with 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid; exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 249 g (8.8 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|