Patagonia R5 Round Toe Booties Black
Our warmest surf booties for the most extreme cold, the R5 Round Toe Booties feature 7mm neoprene, 100% external seam sealing, a fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid interior lining, and a durable, textured sole for grip. Suggested water temperatures: 32–38° F/0–3° C.
Winter in Jersey, with your go-to spot head-high, spitting and as good as it gets—now you just have to wade through the snow to get there. Made from durable 7mm neoprene, our new R5 Round Toe Booties keep your feet warm and comfortable while offering unmatched dexterity and feel in the most extreme conditions. With a fast-drying 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining, they have a round-toe design for maximum warmth and a flexible Supratex back for increased comfort and durability. Diamond-grip, nonmarking soles provide reliable traction, and a Z-Strap closure holds the bootie snug to your foot for extra support; the hook-and-loop patch is stretchy for increased flex as the foot and ankle move. Pull rings at the heel make the booties easy to get on and off, and are triple bartacked for strength. 100% external seam sealing eliminates leaks; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped. Exterior face fabric is stretchy and durable 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. Suggested water temperatures: 32–38° F/0–3° C.
Patagonia R5 Round Toe Booties Black Product Features:
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability and warmth
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and 100% internally taped
- Z-strap closure conforms to foot for snug fit
- Round-toe design for maximum warmth
Patagonia R5 Round Toe Booties Black Weight and Material:
- Durable 7mm neoprene lined with 51% recycled polyester/44% polyester/5% spandex inverted microgrid; exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 498 g (17.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|