Patagonia W's 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket Navy Blue
Versatility at its best, the 3-in-1 Snowbelle features H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable protection and a reversible zip-out jacket with 60-g Thermogreen insulation; the 3-in-1 system can be worn as a shell, light insulation or as a waterproof, insulated jacket.
Hope isn’t much of a backup plan when it comes to staying warm and dry in shifty weather. Grab the 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket and you’ll always be primed for whatever rolls your way. This versatile jacket can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, as lightweight insulation, or by combining the shell and insulation, as a warm combo for cold-weather riding. The durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer 100% polyester shell has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to slough off moisture and wet snow. A tricot mesh lining inside manages your internal moisture, adds warmth and glides smoothly over layers. The quilted, zip-out liner is warm yet lightweight, compressible and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen that continues to insulate even when wet; it reverses from a smooth to a quilted face fabric to match your mood. Finer details include a removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor; pit zips; a tall collar to protect your neck and face from wind and snow; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector; and an adjustable, fully featured powder skirt. With an articulated, feminine silhouette.
Patagonia W's 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket Navy Blue Product Features:
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Regular Fit
- Versatile zip-out jacket can be reversed from a smooth to quilted face fabric and uses lightweight 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester insulation (90% recycled) for warmth with less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs with pleated gusset secure over or under gloves
Patagonia W's 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket Navy Blue Weight and Material:
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill. Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Zip-out jacket: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric (other than body and sleeves) is bluesign approved
- 1153 g (40.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||H2No? Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill. Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Zip-out jacket: 2.2-o|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|