Patagonia W's Adze Hybrid Hoody Harvest Moon Blue
For high-energy activity in cold, windy conditions, the Adze Hybrid Hoody combines fleece-lined Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven fabric with breathable and stretchy side panels for insulated protection without overheating.
Thin ice, tuned edges, sharp mind: When climbing and skiing in backcountry wind and cold, go prepared. Our soft-shell Adze Hybrid Hoody resists moisture, breathes freely and keeps the heat. Its main body is composed of a 3-layer Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric that repels wind and sheds snow, while the bonded fleece grid interior wicks moisture and adds light insulation. The hoody’s low-bulk construction also uses unlined, stretchy, double-weave soft-shell fabric in the side panels, cuffs and along the underside of the arms to minimize bulk while enhancing breathability and mobility. The helmet-compatible hood adjusts for a custom fit, the zippered hand pockets sit high and clear of a harness, and the hybrid cuff design stretches over gloves and has a minimalist hook-and-loop closure to secure the seal. With an exterior and interior zippered chest pocket, and a no-bunch drawcord hem. DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Patagonia W's Adze Hybrid Hoody Harvest Moon Blue Product Features:
- 3-layer Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while a fleece grid backer insulates and wicks moisture
- Regular Fit
- Stretchy, breathable, double-weave soft-shell fabric on side panels, underarms and cuffs has a DWR finish
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts at back and sides for a customized fit
- Brushed tricot at back of neck for next-to-skin comfort
Patagonia W's Adze Hybrid Hoody Harvest Moon Blue Weight and Material:
- Body: 3-layer, 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex stretch woven with fleece grid backer. Side panel, inset and cuffs: 5.5-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 620 g (21.9 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.
Patagonia W's Adze Hybrid Hoody Harvest Moon Blue Additional Features:
Polartec Windbloc fabrics block 100% of the wind and provides maximum protection from the elements. The soft hand, stretch, and DWR (durable water repellent) finish combine to make this the highest quality, most comfortable windproof fleece product on the market.
Polartec Windbloc fabrics incorporate a polyurethane barrier membrane that allows moisture vapor transmission while completely blocking wind and water, eliminating the need for an additional shell. This reduces the weight and number of layers needed to protect and insulate.
Polartec Windbloc is durable, quiet, and non-pilling, and has enhanced stretch and recovery, making it ideal for activities when movement is intermittent, and when cold and inclement weather demands high-performance outer protection.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|