Patagonia W's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket Harvest Moon Blue
Designed from the inside out, the Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket has strategically placed insulation where you need it the most. Built with a tough, 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; with a blend of 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen insulation throughout
In the Pacific Northwest, your Champagne Powder can morph into a full-on frozen margarita within hours. So stay flexible, keep an open mind and ride with the Insulated Powder Bowl. It’s our most versatile insulated jacket, featuring body-mapped insulation placed in key areas to keep you warm without compromising mobility and weight. It’s built with a tough, 2-layer 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection in all conditions. Treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the shell sloughs snow and drizzle in wet storms. A strategically placed combination of compressible 100-g and 60-g Thermogreen insulation provides lightweight, efficient warmth on single-digit days and remains warm even when wet. Inside, a 100% polyester lining increases durability, adds an easy glide and manages moisture when you work up a steam. The removable, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility in ugly conditions; a tall collar protects your face and neck from freezer burn. Finer points include a fully adjustable powder skirt; pit zips; watertight, coated Slim Zips; cord-lock adjustments at the hood and hem; and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing; one bicep pocket; two interior pockets (one drop-in, one zippered stash). With an articulated, feminine silhouette.
Patagonia W's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket Harvest Moon Blue Product Features:
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60- g and 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Regular Fit
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
Patagonia W's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket Harvest Moon Blue Weight and Material:
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: strategically placed blend of 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier polyester taffeta. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 966 g (34.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|