Patagonia W's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket Navy Blue
Designed from the inside out, the Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket has strategically placed insulation where you need it the most. Built with a tough, 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; with a blend of 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen insulation throughout
In the Pacific Northwest, your Champagne Powder can morph into a full-on frozen margarita within hours. So stay flexible, keep an open mind and ride with the Insulated Powder Bowl. It’s our most versatile insulated jacket, featuring body-mapped insulation placed in key areas to keep you warm without compromising mobility and weight. It’s built with a tough, 2-layer 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection in all conditions. Treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the shell sloughs snow and drizzle in wet storms. A strategically placed combination of compressible 100-g and 60-g Thermogreen insulation provides lightweight, efficient warmth on single-digit days and remains warm even when wet. Inside, a 100% polyester lining increases durability, adds an easy glide and manages moisture when you work up a steam. The removable, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility in ugly conditions; a tall collar protects your face and neck from freezer burn. Finer points include a fully adjustable powder skirt; pit zips; watertight, coated Slim Zips; cord-lock adjustments at the hood and hem; and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector. Pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with secure media pocket and cable routing; one bicep pocket; two interior pockets (one drop-in, one zippered stash). With an articulated, feminine silhouette.
Patagonia W's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket Navy Blue Product Features:
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60- g and 100-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Regular Fit
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
Patagonia W's Insulated Powder Bowl Jacket Navy Blue Weight and Material:
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: strategically placed blend of 60-g and 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier polyester taffeta. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 966 g (34.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|