Patagonia W's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants Epic Blue
These pants are built with 2-layer GORE-TEX® polyester fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection in all conditions. Strategically placed 60-g Thermogreen insulation keeps you warm where you need it most.
At minus 10 and facing a stiff north wind, riding Jackson can feel like an act of defiance. Keep the movement alive with the cold-weather warmth of these versatile pants. Our Insulated Powder Bowl Pants keep your inner thermostat on high with strategically placed, body-mapped 60-g Thermogreen recycled insulation that dries quickly, traps heat (even when wet) and keeps you ripping on hard-freeze days. A durable, 2-layer, 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric provides waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, yet feels light and limber for unmatched freeride performance. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps water and snow from saturating the fabric. For mobility and natural motion, Powder Bowls have articulated knees, a polyester taffeta lining throughout the legs, and a forward-momentum shape. The waist has a combination of a smooth taffeta lining to wick moisture, grown-on belt loops, a zip fly and adjustable tabs to fine-tune the fit. Other details include low-bulk Slim Zips, mesh-lined thigh vents to off-load heat, an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and built-in gaiters with gripper elastic and tough scuff guards. Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back and one right thigh. With an articulated, feminine silhouette. Inseam length is 32”.
Patagonia W's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants Epic Blue Product Features:
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; 60-g Thermogreen insulation stays warm even when wet
- Slim Fit
- Waist details: smooth taffeta lining wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs customize fit, two-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
Patagonia W's Insulated Powder Bowl Pants Epic Blue Weight and Material:
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Fabric is bluesign approved
- 756 g (26.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX? fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen? 100% polyester (90% recycled). Fabric is bluesign? approved|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|