Patagonia W's Insulated Torrentshell Jacket Epic Blue
Robust, no-nonsense protection for cold, soaking-wet conditions. The Insulated Torrentshell Jacket takes a responsible step forward with a new 100% recycled nylon face fabric on the H2No Performance Standard 2-layer waterproof/breathable hard shell and heat-trapping Thermogreen insulation with 92% recycled polyester content.
Sometimes rain is cold and sometimes it’s bone-soaking cold. We made our Insulated Torrentshell for days of sideways precipitation and uncivilized temps. A 2-layer H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop shell, now using a 100% recycled face, keeps the water out; meanwhile, we’ve made this waterproof winter jacket warmer and more eco, with 100g of heat-trapping Thermogreen insulation (92% recycled) to keep your heat in. The adjustable insulated hood has a laminated visor (doubles as a rain spout), and newly added 2-way pit zips help vent your heat. We’ve overhauled the pockets: two zippered handwarmers, lined with soft microfleece, and an interior zippered security pocket. Hook-and-loop cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem seal-out the elements, while a simple cord-and-hook design stows the hood when the skies clear.
Patagonia W's Insulated Torrentshell Jacket Epic Blue Product Features:
- 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell, now with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Regular Fit
- 100-g Thermogreen insulation uses 92% recycled polyester fibers and provides soft, lofty warmth
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage with soft microfleece at chin
- Insulated, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions; rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
Patagonia W's Insulated Torrentshell Jacket Epic Blue Weight and Material:
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 566 g (20 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia W's Insulated Torrentshell Jacket Epic Blue Additional Features:
Weatherproof2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.
2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR? (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|