Patagonia W's Nano-Air Light Pants Black
Unlike any midlayer bottoms you've ever worn, the Nano-Air® Light Pants deliver warm, stretchy and breathable performance for moving fast in cold climates.
Stretchy, warm, snow-shedding and breathable, our Nano-Air® Light Pants introduce a new concept for moving fast in cold climates. We designed these pared-down, pull-on pants as a midlayer, though the fabric package extends their range of use in all directions: they excel whether worn alone, under, or over layers. The ultralight, 100% nylon stretch shell and liner resists weather and slides with layers, yet the superb breathability and light insulation (40-g FullRange insulation) lends unprecedented versatility. The elasticized waistband has an internal drawcord adjustment, and the invisible crotch zip (with two-way head-to-head sliders) pairs with the Galvanized Pants for full alpine performance. The poly/spandex stretch-woven cuffs are shaped and patterned to push up easily, and either stretch over or tuck into an alpine boot. The simple, no-pocket design is patterned to reduce bulky seams.
Patagonia W's Nano-Air Light Pants Black Product Features:
- Light, yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim Fit
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates pants with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (70CFM)
- Patterned to reduce bulky seams and maximize stretch in this slim fitting silhouette
- Pull-on pants with elasticized waistband and internal drawcord adjustment
Patagonia W's Nano-Air Light Pants Black Weight and Material:
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon stretch plain weave. Cuff: 4.7-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex stretch-woven. All fabrics with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 40-g FullRange 100% polyester stretch insulation
- 226 g (8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia W's Nano-Air Light Pants Black Additional Features:
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|