Patagonia W's Nano-Air Vest Harvest Moon Blue
An insulation breakthrough: The Nano-Air® Vest featuring FullRange insulation is warm, stretchy and so breathable you can wear it for the entirety of any highly aerobic start-stop mission in the mountains.
Sun-warmed rock down low, icy runnels up high: sendin’ temps. Whatever your preferred medium, core warmth matters and our Nano-Air Vest® keeps pace throughout high-output, stop-and-go missions in variable conditions. Its stretchy and highly breathable fabric package integrates the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy. Our warm-when-wet FullRange insulation is sandwiched between a plain-weave liner and a lightweight yet durable, weather-shedding 100% nylon ripstop shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish—all of which means you can put it on and leave it on. The vest’s incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allow for a close, femininely sculpted fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. The left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the armholes and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
Patagonia W's Nano-Air Vest Harvest Moon Blue Product Features:
- Light, yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim Fit
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a vest with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff® brick quilting in the side panels improves shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
Patagonia W's Nano-Air Vest Harvest Moon Blue Weight and Material:
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave. Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange 100% polyester stretch insulation
- 192 g (6.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia W's Nano-Air Vest Harvest Moon Blue Additional Features:
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave. Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange? 100% polyester stretch insulation|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|