Patagonia W's R1 L/S Top Black
Providing full-arm warmth, comfort and sun protection, the formfitting R1 Long-Sleeved Top is made from 1.5mm neoprene with a 100% recycled polyester lining for increased flexibility and fast dry time. Suggested water temperatures: 60-65° F/16-18° C.
Even with light winds and the sun climbing over the ridge, a morning session in the Islands still comes with a few shivers between sets. Made from high-quality 1.5mm neoprene with a fast-drying 100% recycled polyester lining that offers excellent comfort and stretch, the R1 Long-Sleeved Top gives you session-extending warmth without having to step up to a spring suit. Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets prevent chafing while paddling, and streamlined anatomical patterning ensures a close-to-body fit for maximum performance and flex. The full-length Vislon® zipper has a back flap for additional comfort, and heat-pressed cuffs and hem allow water to easily flush. Seams are sewn with flatlock construction, and critical seams and wear areas are secured with glue dots, 1cm bartacks and spot tape reinforcements for durability. The water-resistant exterior face fabric is made from 88% recycled polyester blended with 12% spandex for additional stretch. Suggested water temperatures: 60-65° F/16-18° C.
Patagonia W's R1 L/S Top Black Product Features:
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric is durable and water-resistant made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. Seams are sewn with flatlock construction for durability
- Center-front Vislon® zipper and back flap for comfort
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets prevent chafing while paddling
Patagonia W's R1 L/S Top Black Weight and Material:
- Body: 1.5mm neoprene. Lining: high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey. Exterior face fabric: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex
- 379 g (13.4 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Patagonia W's R1 L/S Top Black Additional Features:
Recycled PolyesterIn 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|