Patagonia W's Rubicon Jacket Mogul Blue
Built for all-mountain performance on the coldest days, the Rubicon Jacket combines the warmth of Thermogreen insulation and the durability of polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
We go to Whitewater for 2,000 vertical feet of Backside Bowl bliss, which most days translates to a heaping helping of damp cold to go along with your serving of overhead. The Rubicon combines a tough shell fabric and stay-warm-when-wet insulation to keep you warm and comfortable ripping it up while everyone else is holed up with a latté and chili mac. The exterior is made of durable, 100% polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to snub wind and moisture. Inside, a soft layer of compressible 150-g Thermogreen polyester (90% recycled) insulation (100-g Thermogreen in the sleeves) adds heat to thwart icebox temperatures. Finer points include articulated arms; pit zips; an easy-gliding liner; a zip-off powder skirt (with webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia® Snow pants); a helmet-compatible hood with a single-hand adjustment; and zippered pockets, including two handwarmers, one chest with media pocket and cable routing and one internal stash. There's also an internal drop-in for gloves and goggles, and an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector.
Patagonia W's Rubicon Jacket Mogul Blue Product Features:
- Durable polyester ripstop fabric is breathable and water-resistant
- Regular Fit
- Lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermogreen insulation in the body and 100-g in the sleeve stays warm even when wet
- Helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use single-hand adjustment; soft microfleece panels at back of neck and chin; pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt; snap secured webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
Patagonia W's Rubicon Jacket Mogul Blue Weight and Material:
- Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 100% polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Powder skirt: 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex. Insulation: (body) 150-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled); (sleeves) 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric is bluesign approved
- 947 g (33.43 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|