Patagonia W's Stacked Shapes Cotton/Poly V-Neck T-Shirt Narwhal Grey
This V-neck T-shirt is feminine with a regular fit and made from soft, 50/50 U.S.-grown organic cotton/post-consumer recycled polyester; screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
We’ve reinvented the wheel (and the cactus) with the Stacked Shapes Cotton/Poly V-Neck T-Shirt. Made from an exceptionally soft 50/50 fabric blend of post-consumer recycled polyester and ringspun, long-staple, Texas co-op organic cotton. Artwork by Jolby & Friends is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Traditional, regular feminine fit with flat hem and a modest V-neck. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed.
Patagonia W's Stacked Shapes Cotton/Poly V-Neck T-Shirt Narwhal Grey Product Features:
- Traditional feminine fit with a flat hem and a less revealing V-neck
- Regular Fit
- Fabric blend provides exceptional hand and fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
Patagonia W's Stacked Shapes Cotton/Poly V-Neck T-Shirt Narwhal Grey Weight and Material:
- 4.5-oz 50% organic cotton/50% post-consumer recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 127 g (4.5 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|