Patagonia W's Stormdrift Parka Navy Blue
This H2No Performance Standard waterproof parka is insulated for warmth with Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled).
When your version of Mall Walking is from The Lincoln Memorial to The Capitol, through the Constitution Gardens, this high performance, yet highly stylish, parka will win your vote. Made with fabric tested in the alpine, the 2-layer waterproof/breathable, windproof shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and is insulated with 200-g Thermogreen polyester in the body, 100-g in the sleeves. The removable, snap on hood is adjustable. Tall collar is lined with micro fleece for a soft against your face feel. Side and chest pockets are also micro fleeced lined. Bonus styling with double needle front stitching detail, oversized snap placket and adjustable snap tabs at waist and cuffs. A two-way front zipper allows for comfort when sitting on benches or subway seats, interior chest pocket secures the important stuff.
Patagonia W's Stormdrift Parka Navy Blue Product Features:
- H2No Performance Standard shell with a 2-layer 65%nylon/35% polyester
- Regular Fit
- Insulated with a 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled); 2 layers in body, 1 layer in sleeves
- Shell features 2-way full zip with storm flap, secures with snaps
- Adjustable, snap-on hood for warmth; tall zip-through stand-up collar opens and lies flat to vent body heat
Patagonia W's Stormdrift Parka Navy Blue Weight and Material:
- Shell: 2-layer, 5.9-oz 65% nylon/35% polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave. Insulation: 100-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (92% recycled); 2 layers in body, 1 layer in sleeves. Lining fabric is bluesign approved
- 932 g (32.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|