Patagonia W's Stretch Rainshadow Jacket French Red
Jungle downpour or alpine blizzard, the Stretch Rainshadow Jacket with H2No Performance Standard shell fabric offers lightweight, packable, streamlined protection for full range of motion in a full range of conditions.
There’s hot and humid rain, frigid freezing drizzle and myriad forms of deluge between—while experts agree that differences exist, at its heart wet remains wet. Stay dry in our Stretch Rainshadow Jacket: It offers lightweight, packable, streamlined protection for a full range of motion in a full range of conditions. The waterproof/breathable, 2.5-layer stretch nylon H2No Performance Standard shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; the helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor and a single-pull adjustment (it also rolls down and stows); and the watertight center-front zip and venting pit zips are DWR-coated. The single exterior left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets all close with watertight zips, minimal hook-and-loop closures seal the wrists, and a dual-adjust drawcord cinches the hem. The jacket self-stuffs into the chest pocket, with carabiner clip-in loop.
Patagonia W's Stretch Rainshadow Jacket French Red Product Features:
- Light, supple and stretchy 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell fabric
- Regular Fit
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper and welted, DWR (durable water repellent)-treated venting pit zips
- Exterior left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets have coated, watertight zippers
Patagonia W's Stretch Rainshadow Jacket French Red Weight and Material:
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|