Patagonia W's Untracked Jacket Sulphur Yellow
Updated this season with a new, adjustable powder skirt, the Untracked Jacket is a warm, low-bulk snow jacket built for comfort and protection complete with GORE-TEX® fabric and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Built for the runs when you turn to your partner and say, “This is going to be sick.” We construct our Untracked Jacket with an unwavering attention to descent-oriented detail. It features a versatile, 3-layer 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for unsurpassed windproof and waterproof/breathable performance, whether you’re building up a storm trailblazing or riding steep gullies in blower conditions. The fabric package includes a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to increase durability and prevent saturation; a moisture-managing brushed interior lining in the upper body that increases warmth and comfort without extra bulk; and a slick, snow-shedding nylon lining in the lower body to provide a smooth glide when layering. Pit zips allow a cooling airflow for steamy days, but when it blows, a fully adjustable, low-profile powder skirt with a single snap seals out spindrift and flyaway (includes a webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia® Snow pants). The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood has a soft, laminated visor to preserve visibility in wind-pushed snow along with the Cohaesive cord-lock system that embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to eliminate loose ends and provide easy adjustability. Coated, watertight Slim Zips throughout reduce bulk and weight, and provide exceptional storm protection. Pockets: two handwarmers; one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing; one pass pocket on the left forearm; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves; and one internal stash (for your après-ski brew). Includes an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and an updated longer feminine silhouette.
Patagonia W's Untracked Jacket Sulphur Yellow Product Features:
- Tough, yet supple 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Regular Fit
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Cohaesive cord-lock system embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® center-front and chest pocket zips are durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
Patagonia W's Untracked Jacket Sulphur Yellow Weight and Material:
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.13-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed backer: 75-denier 100% polyester. Lining (lower body) and powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier polyester taffeta
- 745 g (26.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|