Patagonia W's Untracked Pants Harvest Moon Blue
The Untracked Pants are low-bulk snow pants featuring 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric with an added touch of warmth; built for comfort and protection in varying conditions.
Thoroughly tested and tweaked by our snow ambassadors, the Untracked Pants have a refined fit and feel to move with you without bunching or slowing you down. The premium fabric package combines a supple yet resilient 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection with a soft, brushed interior to increase warmth and manage moisture while minimizing bulk. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation. The highly articulated fit and flexed pattern at the knees allow exceptional mobility for both hiking and aggressive charging. Mesh-lined thigh vents with Vislon® zippers circulate air to reduce heat buildup; gaiters with gripper elastic, a snow-shedding nylon liner between the gaiter and interior cuff, and a DWR finish create a tenacious seal for serious postholing. Other features include watertight, coated Slim Zips to reduce bulk and weight; burly scuff guards; slick taffeta at the waist; adjustable tabs to fine-tune the fit; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector; and five zippered pockets—two handwarmers, two thigh pockets and one rear pocket. With an articulated, feminine silhouette.
Patagonia W's Untracked Pants Harvest Moon Blue Product Features:
- Durable, yet supple 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Regular Fit
- Waist details: soft self-fabric lining repels moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; grown-on belt loops; two-snap closure and zip fly; webbing loop on rear yoke attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; watertight Vislon® side vents are durable and easy to use
- Articulated patterning for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat and keep out snow
Patagonia W's Untracked Pants Harvest Moon Blue Weight and Material:
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.13-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain-weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed backer: 75-denier 100% polyester. Lining at lower interior cuff: 3.2-oz polyester taffeta (52% recycled) with a DWR finish
- 581 g (20.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia W's Untracked Pants Harvest Moon Blue Additional Features:
WeatherproofThe construction of 3-Layer GORE-TEX Products is unique. A 3-layer GORE-TEX membrane is sandwiched between a soft outer material and a knit polyester backing material that increases durability. These garments keep you comfortable and protected from the elements without adding extra bulk or weight.
The GORE-TEX membrane has 9 billion pores per square inch, with each pore 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet. These tiny holes are too small for water and wind to pass through from the outside. But these same pores are large enough for moisture vapor to pass through, so your body's perspiration is able to escape and you won’t feel clammy or uncomfortable inside your jacket.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|