Patagonia W's Vanilla Beanie Lupine
The cable knit Vanilla Beanie is made from a recycled wool/nylon blend and has a polyester fleece lining for added warmth.
Treat cold, boisterous days with a dose of the Vanilla Beanie. It has a toasty, skin-pampering fleece interior to catch heat and manage moisture, and a soft exterior made of a blend of recycled wool and nylon. The knit construction provides natural stretch and all-day weather protection, while a low-profile, built-in brim shields your eyes from snow and glare.
Patagonia W's Vanilla Beanie Lupine Product Features:
- Soft recycled wool/nylon blend keeps your head and ears warm on the coldest days
- ?Fully lined with lightweight, plush fleece for additional insulation and moisture management?
- ?Short brim shields eyes from snow and glare?
- ?Naturally stretchy knit for all-day comfort??
Patagonia W's Vanilla Beanie Lupine Weight and Material:
- Body: 70% recycled wool/25% recycled nylon/5% other fiber. Lining: 5.6-oz 100% polyester fleece
- 93 g (3.3 oz)
- Made in China.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Body: 70% recycled wool/25% recycled nylon/5% other fiber. Lining: 5.6-oz 100% polyester fleece|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|