Patagonia Wind Shield Gloves Harvest Moon Blue
For trail running and other high-aerobic activities in cold weather, the Wind Shield Gloves provide lightweight soft-shell protection from the elements while still allowing excess heat and moisture to escape through strategically placed breathable panels.
We made the Wind Shield Gloves because the screaming meemies suck. Low-profile, wind-blocking, modern-functionality gloves, the Wind Shields are finely mapped for ultimate dexterity and protection against the cold while running, cycling or Nordic skiing. A fully windproof fabric covers the back of hand, while the wrist cuff and the spaces between the fingers use a warm, stretchy brushed jersey fleece. The palms and palm-side of the fingers are comprised of low-bulk Capilene® Thermal Weight fabric. Synthetic chamois reinforcements cover the palm, and the pads of the thumb and first two fingers (the joints are un-reinforced for dexterity). Within those reinforcements, the thumb and index finger are lined with magic to allow the transmission of touch to your smartphone or music player, making you wonder if one of these days they’ll figure out how to put a man on the moon.
Patagonia Wind Shield Gloves Harvest Moon Blue Product Features:
- Lightweight, stretchy soft-shell fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides protection from wind and elements on backside of hand and fingers with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Combination of breathable Capilene® and warm Speedwork fabric provides warmth, breathability and wicking on the inside of fingers, palm and wrist
- Synthetic chamois fabric is durable for grip and protection on palm and fingers
- Touch-screen-compatible panels on thumb and index finger
Patagonia Wind Shield Gloves Harvest Moon Blue Weight and Material:
- Back of the hand: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 20-denier 100% polyester laminated to a polyurethane film and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Palm: 3.8-oz Polartec® Power Grid 92% polyester (62% recycled)/8% spandex with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Palm overlay: 7.6-oz 50% nylon/50% polyester microsuede. Cuff and between fingers: 6.9-oz 85% polyester/15% spandex brushed jersey with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 39 g (1.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia Wind Shield Gloves Harvest Moon Blue Additional Features:
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
bluesign Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
|Delivery time - Working days||4 – 7|
|Used materials||Back of the hand: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 20-denier 100% polyester laminated to a polyurethane film and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Palm: 3.8-oz Polartec? Power Grid? 92% polyester (62% recycled)/8% spandex with Polygiene? permanent odor|
|Worldwide DHL Premium Air Mail||Yes|