Women's Kenniston Hiker Boot
Step ahead in comfort and lightweight style with your feet in a pair of the latest Timberland ladies' hiker boots. We've crafted them with the finest suede and full-grain leather and added fashionable rustproof D-ring metal hardware for easy and secure lacing. These versatile shoes have unique SensorFlex technology in the soles, so they move with your feet as you walk.
Women's Kenniston Hiker Boot Product Features and Material:
- Made with premium suede and full-grain leather from a sustainable Leather Working Group silver-rated tannery for rugged durability
- Featuring fashionable rustproof D-ring hardware for quick lacing
- Featuring 100% recycled PET laces
- The 50% recycled PET mesh lining is comfortable, breathable and environmentally friendly
- The anti-odour OrthoLite footbeds provide breathability, moisture management and all-day comfort and support
- The injection-moulded EVA outsole has a lightweight feel and (15% recycled) rubber pods for traction
- Exclusive SensorFlex™ technology delivers underfoot support, independent suspension and greater flexibility for the ultimate smooth ride over any terrain
- Shaft Height: 8.5cm/3.4
Women's Kenniston Hiker Boot Additional Features:
- SENSORFLEX: With a triple-layer suspension system that flexes with every step, our SensorFlex comfort system instantly adapts to uneven terrain to provide a smooth,stable and lightweight walk.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: These shoes are extra light thanks to an innovative component used to build the sole.